Cookies Information. Definition and functions
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about users and their equipments browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use it, it can be used to recognize that user.
Kind of cookies
This cookie classification is made according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
- Cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies
- Cookies which are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies
- Cookies which are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain not managed by the owner of the website, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. If cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- Cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
- Session Cookies
- A kind of cookies designed to collect and store data while user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user in a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies
- A kind of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years
- Cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies
- Those that allow a user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies
- Cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a certain criteria in user’s terminal.
- Analysis cookies
- Cookies that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and in the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies
- Cookies which allow the management, in the most efficient possible way, of the advertising sites that the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies
- Cookies that allow to manage, in the most efficient possible way, the advertising sites that the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What cookies do we use?
|PHPSESSID||Own||Session||Technical||It stores necessary information to keep the session open on the server – strictly necessary||No|
|configuracion_cookies||Own||Persistent||Technical||It stores the cookies configuration established by the user – strictly necessary||No|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Propia||Persistente||Técnica||Almacena información sobre el inicio de sesión – estrictamente necesaria||No|
|wordpress_sec_||Propia||Persistente||Técnica||Almacena información para mantener la sesión abierta – estrictamente necesaria||No|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Propia||Persistente||Técnica||Comprueba si las cookies están activadas en el dispositivo cliente – estrictamente necesaria||No|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Propia||Sesión||Técnica||Almacena información sobre su carrito de la compra – estrictamente necesaria||No|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Propia||Sesión||Técnica||Almacena información sobre los artículos que están en su carrito de la compra – estrictamente necesaria||No|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Propia||Persistente||Técnica||Almacena un código que permite asociar un carrito con un cliente. No almacena información personal – estrictamente necesaria||No|
|pll_language||Own||Persistent||Technical-Personalization||It stores language settings. Its uninstallation can cause navigation failures – strictly necessary||No|
|Session||Analytical||It is used to limit the percentage requests||Yes|
|Persistent||Analytical||It is used to distinguish users||Yes|
|Persistent||Analytical||It is used to distinguish users||Yes|
* Duty of information and consent
Who uses the cookies and with what purpose?
Technical cookies have the sole purpose of ensuring the proper functioning of the website. If these cookies are disabled, you cannot receive the contents correctly. They are accessible exclusively by the owner of the page.
Personalization cookie also has the purpose of maintaining language configuration throughout your navigation.
The purpose of analytical cookies is to monitor and analyze the behavior of all users. If these cookies are disabled, the website may continue to function.
This website uses Google Analytics, an analytics service developed by Google, which allows to measure and analyse navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see cookies for this service.
Through web analytics, we can obtain information regarding the number of users accessing the web, the number of page views, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language , the terminal that you use and the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information enables us to offer a better and more appropriate service throughout this website.
Through the browser
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- For more information about Firefox, click here
- For more information about Chrome, click here
- For more information about Explorer click here
- For more information about Safari click here
- For more information about Opera click here here
Through the website
You can also configure cookies installation from the following form. In the table above you have information of which cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.