The use of this website does not imply obligation to provide any information. If the user decides to provide some personal information, it will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current legislation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, General of Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable regulations).
In compliance with article 13 of the RGPD we inform you:
Responsible for the processing of your data
If you provide your information, they will be treated by:
Calle Cervantes, 2, 33300, Villaviciosa, Asturias
984 833 197
What data do we collect and what do we do with it?
Data collected through this website will be stored indefinitely in all cases except:
- If a user exercises any of his rights that imply the elimination
- If a competent authority orders its elimination
- If SOJAUZ S.L. decides for any reason to proceed to its removal without further damage to affected people
In any case, it will be stored the minimum time established by law for each specific case.
We use them to remember your cookie preferences and the website language. By modifying your cookie settings, we store the new configuration as well as the IP address from which the action was performed in our database.
In the event that you authorize the installation of Google Analytics cookies, these cookies will provide information necessary to analyze your use of our website.
You can consult our cookies policy by clicking here.
We use Google Analytics to measure traffic and user interactions in our website. The information that we obtain is treated and stored directly by Google Analytics.
By using our contact form you provide us personal information such as your name, email, telephone … This information will remain stored and will be used only for the purpose of responding to your request.
By making use of the reservation form you provide us personal information such as your name, email, telephone number, date of reservation, number of guests … This information will remain stored and will be used only for the purpose of responding to your request.
Embedded content from other websites
This website can include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.) from other websites. The behaviour of this embedded content is exactly the same as if the visitor had visited the other website.
With whom we share your data?
Your data can be communicated to the following recipients:
- Consumers and users office in case of any claim
- In established cases, as is the case of the Security Forces
- Public administrations to which we have to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations
SOJAUZ S.L. ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, will be transferred for any other use without prior and express consent of our customers. We will only ask you for the necessary data for the provision of the required service and will only be used for this purpose.
Rights of interested parties
Users have the following rights over their data:
- Right of access: you can request information about what data are being processed
- Right of rectification: you can request that the inaccuracy of your personal data will be corrected
- Right of opposition: you may object to the person responsible to process your personal data
- Right of suppression and limitation: you may request the elimination or limitation of the processing of your personal data
- Right of portability: finally, you can request to obtain your personal data stored in a structured, current and machine readable format
To exercise these rights contemplated by Law, you can write, proving your identity through a photocopy of the D.N.I. or another legal document accepted for this purpose, to SOJAUZ S.L., indicating on the envelope the reference: “Data Protection”, at the following address: Calle Cervantes, 2, 33300, Villaviciosa, Asturias.
You can also exercise your rights in the above terms by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to present a complaint to data protection authorities (Spanish Data Protection Agency). However, if you have any question related to the data treatment we invite you to contact us to solve it.
You have more information about your rights here.
Users must guarantee the accuracy, veracity, authenticity and validity of the personal data provided through the website sidrerialena.com.